Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sweet Bride

Just three short weeks ago, my dear friend Stephanie married her best friend. What a priveledge it was to be a part of their wedding. They are so young, and so happy, and so in love (and don't forget SO beautiful!)
Their sister in law is an amazing wedding photographer out of New Jersey - and she gifted them with their wedding photography. Sweet Stephanie did not want her new sister to be left out of the family photos, so she asked me to come along and assist. How fun it was to be a part of the action. For those of you who don't know, I don't photograph weddings, little ones are my strong suite. But it sure was fun to photograph some of the details, to follow the wedding photographer around, and to capture a few sweet moments.
Thank you dear friends, for including me in your day. Love you!

















No comments:

Post a Comment