Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Golden Baby


Our session with sweet baby Xavier was amazing. It took a bit, but once we got him settled and comfy, he was golden. He just kept letting me change the blankets and backdrops and slept through the whole thing. I have put a lot of work into my craft in the last year - both the art and the technical, the photography and the business side. I am seeing the results in my sessions now - when I relax and allow myself to be confident - the babies relax with me and we are able to make great art together. Thank you to Xavi's family and to all of you who have been so supportive during this portfolio building time. I don't treat your trust lightly.
But enough from me, here is what you really came over to the blog for....an adorable squishy eleven day old baby boy....




No comments:

Post a Comment