Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How time flies....

My "baby" is now over 15 months old, walking, climbing, learning to share with his big brother, and learning how to get exactly what he wants by pointing, grunting, and, when those fail, screaming. He is so precious and I am so happy that I have been able to photograph his first year. While I take snapshots weekly (if not daily!) and wouldn't trade those captured life moments for anything, I do love having these portraits of him as a newborn and at 3, 6, 10 and 12 months (and looking forward to doing his 15 month when grandma comes into town - he is too busy to do it without an assistant!). Just wanted to share a peek at my little guys first year with you....

13 Days

3 Months

6 Months

10 Months

Happy 1st Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment