Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sweet Baby E

Welcome to the world - and to the neighborhood - Baby E. This precious little bundle is the newest addition to our now little neighborhood. Our household is particularly excited, as my boys have been the youngest by a couple years since we moved here three years ago. Seriously, every time a house goes up for sale I pray "let it be a family with babies"!
Sweet little girl was not too happy in the begining, but once we got her sound asleep she just kept letting me play - change the hat, change the location, change the blanket....Very fun!
Thanks for coming over to meet us - and we can't wait to see more of you and your beautiful Mama!




Oh, and I got to play with my new basket...

OK, I am all done, please turn off the camera now....

No comments:

Post a Comment