Thursday, June 3, 2010

A cake, and some rejuvination

What a fun and refreshing afternoon! I have been feeling a little blue this week - and was even worried I wouldn't be able to do a good job on this session because of it. But it was once again a reminder of how much joy photography and little ones bring to my life. By the time the session was over I was energized, refreshed, and ready to conquer motherhood once again!
Little Miss C and her mama came over today for a 1st birthday session and what fun she was to photograph! I first met her as a newborn and loved photographing this precious baby girl and her beautiful mama - I cannot believe that was already a year ago!! Happy Birthday Baby Girl.





And my little guy was supposed to be napping during this session, but his schedule was off. Turned out the prop corner made a great playpen!

No comments:

Post a Comment