Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Whole Family

I must admit I am alittle behind on my blog posts. This darling family came to me two weeks ago - things have been a bit busy around here with new hardwood floors on our main level, a trip to Williamsburg with the boys, a big happy birthday for my handsome three year old and a week of sick hubby and kiddos, whew, just happy I am still standing! But back to this precious family (and another to post about tomorrow!). Mom wanted to bring her two boys for a photo shoot. I asked if we could do it in two sessions. The first, we did 8 day old Baby C with MaMa and the grandparents - a suprise treat! They were all so kind and patient with our photo taking and baby posing. Then a few days later mom came back with 3 year old big brother and dad and we did some family shots. It was warm and humid outside - a perfect combo to get some of those snuggly newborn shots and so fun to work outside in the beautiful light of late afternoon. Well, enough of my rambling, here is what you are really here for....


12 day old Baby C. and 3 year old Big Brother J...


8 day old Baby C...




No comments:

Post a Comment